Thursday, May 8, 2008

Coach Hep Cancer Challenge


Okay, I know I've been woefully bad at posting on this lately. I have a lot to write about (Marathon Olympic Trials, watching the Indy Mini last weekend, and more), but just have not had much free time, or mental energy. All these events and everything in between have been slightly traumatic and I'm still sorting through it all and recovering. Nonetheless, I promise there will be updates soon.

For now I just want to make a quick plea to support the Coach Hep Cancer Challenge in Bloomington this weekend. If you are in town you should sign up to participate at www.CoachHepCancerChallenge.org. There is an event for everyone - 5k walk or run, 40k bike ride, 100k bike ride and 40k ride/5k run combo.

If you can't come, or don't want to, consider making a donation. Here's my Active.com fund raising site: http://www.active.com/donate/DontQuit/JGall1

I don't care if you donate to me or to anyone else participating because it is all going to a great cause. Donations go to the IU Simon Cancer Center (where Lance Armstrong was treated) and the Olcott Center for Cancer Education.

As Coach Hep used to say,
Don't quit.

No comments: