Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The anti-Thanksgiving

In a spirit contrary to the wonderful gratitude of Thanksgiving, here is a list of things for which I am not grateful:

1.) People who cut in line at Starbucks. Seriously folks, it only takes 15.7 seconds for them to concoct your non-fat double pump hazelnut latte with no whip, so chill out while I get my little innocent cup of coffee! Just send another text message while you are waiting, that will take up the spare time. And I promise, I won't accidentally spill my drink on your Ugg boots or Northface jacket.
2.) Movies with plot lines where old wrinkly men hook up with hot big-boobed women. You never see wrinkly women making out with young guys in the movies, just doesn't happen. This plot line ruined an otherwise perfectly good movie I was watching over Thanksgiving break.
3.) People who like to tell me that running is not really a sport. Why don't you go tell a tiger that his teeth are not really that sharp?
4.) Cell phone companies, no explanation needed
5.) Ungrateful people, so I'll stop this list right here now that I've vented my current frustrations!

No comments: